SAP Business One is also providing its services to logistics where it manages complex warehouses or how large number of stock moves from one location to another. SAP Business One for logistics has come for the survival of SMBs. There is no need to invest a hefty amount.
Large organizations are already taking advantages of logistics management system and now, it is a turn of small and medium enterprises to gain benefit from it. In addition, you can take advantages of smart technology and streamline processes that help in increasing productivity, reducing costs, and taking less time in fulfilling orders.
To control costs, you can use SAP Business One for logistics and easily avail features like standard technology, smooth installation, proper maintenance and a steady platform. With this software for logistics, you can easily define storage locations in each warehouse. Furthermore, it provides you the facility to identify location up-to 4 coordinates, such as zone, followed by aisle, then bay, and finally shelf.
More features of ERP software for logistics…
• Effectively manage stored goods
• Assign serial numbers to all goods that are to be transferred and easily track them
• Distribute the quantity of any product to multiple storage locations
• Integrate other modules, such as stock counting is significantly different for warehouses with bin location
• Define source and target locations for the products that are required to be delivered
• Audit every location event
• Route and lorry management that allows you to manage transportation of the business. You can easily get a suggestion of alternative routes that helps in reducing delivery time, records multiple locations, handles scheduling and inventory of vehicles types or categories.
The above are some of the key features from the comprehensive list of modules available. Once you implement SAP Business One for logistics, you will see radical improvements in the logistics department.
• With SAP Business One for logistics, you can handle tracking and maintenance of bills and invoices in a lesser time.
• When you install this ERP for logistics, it helps in maintaining the inventory with efficient use of your time.
• You can manage routes swiftly and accurately.
• You can easily generate reports and handle administration across multi-segmented departments.
Logistics is a very sensitive area where if you ignore the operational inaccuracy, you might see substantial wastage of efforts and resources. Therefore, it is necessary that an organization takes care of logistics with appropriate ERP software solution and avoid all kinds of wastages.